Opt for a nostalgic casual style that's perfectly stylish with these monster hip-hop overalls! Classic, the Monster brings back the trendy bib overalls of the '90s. Featuring Eazy-E or Tupac Shakur who reigned supreme over US rap at the time 🇺🇸, embodies rebellion and the choice of emancipation through an authentic and resourceful vintage outfit. Easy to match, the Monster dungarees are thought for the avowed breakdancers with a strong sense of rhythm and fashion.
The model is 6'2" and wears XL.
- Straps with clips
- Men's Regular Jeans 🇺🇸
- Flexible eyelets
- Baggie cut
- Style: West Coast, Portland - Oregon 🌇
- 1 right button pocket on bib
- 2 pockets on the back of the pants
- Low-temperature wash/dry
- A modern blue denim 🔵
- Composition: 82% real denim cotton, 14% cotton and 4% Elastane
- Ideal for a Battle or participation in Rap Contenders 🎤
🔔 Don't forget to refer to the SIZE GUIDE. Our overalls are US size, so you can take your usual size. 🧵